✨ Romantic bohemian wedding dress with unique long-sleeve design. The non traditional bridal look is absolutely chic and edgy, and at the same time feminine and elegant.
💟 About this dress:
– 100% handmade
– Unconventional A-line/ sheath silhouette with a train.
– Made with hand-selected lace.
– V neckline with tie-up features and an open back for a dramatic bridal look.
– Beige lining and built-in cups for comfortable wear.
– Pleasant to wear and easy to dance with.
🎁 This stunning sheath bohemian wedding dress is all you need for an unconventional and wow bridal look. We know how every girl deserves to have a magnificent wedding day, that’s why you deserve to have amazing design but not compromise on the price. We chose only the best lace, tulle, and fabric to create our dresses because we believe that details are what makes perfection, and our bride deserves only the best!
We are proud of what we make because every piece is created with love, care, and eyes to the details. We hope our dress is that one dress walks you down the aisle with happy tears in your eyes, and a symbol to your happily ever after!
Almost the dress but still missing something? No problem! We are very flexible and happy to work with our bride with their special requests, such as lining colors | extra long train | zipper instead of tie-up back and etc. We respect our bride with their preference and thoughts, just chat with us and we will discuss how to make your dream dress happen!
🏷 Please see size chart for standard sizes (please note standard size doesn’t mean ready to ship, we will still have to tailor-make the dress but on standard measurements)
✏️ For customization, we will need your detailed measurements in centimeters (cm):
– Bust (please wear a bra without padding)
– Under Bust (right under your bust)
– Waist (the smallest part of the natural waistline)
– Hips (the fullest part around your buttocks)
– Shoulder to shoulder (from the end of one shoulder to the other)
– Shoulder to Floor (your shoes should be included)
– Height of yourself + your shoes (wedding heels)
We recommend our brides to order a slightly larger size when ordering standard sizing and then alter the details (underarm, waist, back, and train length) to their body figures at a local seamstress. It is common to alter your dress at least one time before the wedding, one month ahead of the actual wedding date is recommended.
For tailor-make orders, we usually leave 1-2 cm buffer in every measurement for your final alternation at a local seamstress, OR we can make it very precise base on your measurements after communication and your permission. For more questions please contact us!
✈️ TRANSPORTATION TIME:
– It takes about 20-30 days to finish a handmade wedding dress.
– We will inform you when the dress is finished and ready for shipment.
– We will provide you with a tracking number once the dress is shipped
– Shipping time varies based on the destination, it usually takes less than 7 days to ship within the EU, and might take longer for other destinations.
– We use bpost (Belgium) or PostNL(Netherland) for most of our parcels (including international shipping).
– Shipment might be delayed during the special period (holidays, strike, epidemic and etc.) please view the tracking number for tracking information, we will not be held responsible for delayed shipment, unless the parcel is missing, destroyed or damaged during transportation.
– For Asian areas, we use a forwarder based in Shenzhen for cost reasons. Please contact us if you prefer direct shipping to Asia, the shipping costs will be split between us and the buyer.
We are more than glad to assist you with finding the right size, choose the right dress, and even help you create your dream dress base on your own design (drawing, picture, and etc.)
Thank you for stopping by and have a beautiful day 🙂